Re: Apparell

From: Ray Irons (rayirons@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Sat Feb 23 2008 - 14:46:23 EST

I must be a reallllllllly slow learner. I wore OD
green and camo from 79-99.

On the other hand, Uncle Sugar now pays me "wake up
money" every month. As long as I keep waking up, he
keeps sending me money!

My personal goal now is to live long enough to make
him pay me more money for being retired then he did
while I was on active duty. Near as I can figure, when
I hit age 62, thats the break even point. Now, seeing
as how I just turned 25 with 21 years experience, I
just got another 16 years to go.

Thankfully the men in my family tend to live a good
long while!

Ray