Re: Apparell

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Sat Feb 23 2008 - 17:19:08 EST

Hey, Ray & Azie!

Both of you have my utmost respect ( and THANX!) for serving as long as you
did...
I spent the first 18 years of my life as an AF Brat...
Then got my draft # (82) & volunteered for a 2 year hitch with no guarantees
except the GI Bill & a stereo of my dreams...
Had orders for Nam in 72 - but got diverted to Germany to fight the war on
drugs...
Not sure who won THAT one!
Then I did some college & went to work for the Army at Watervliet Arsenal
for another 23 years...
I too get the wake up $$$ as a retired Civil Servant...not a lot, but enough
to pay for the mortgage, the household bills & the new Cross Bones!
'Nother 6 years & I'll get Social Security (maybe) & a 401K payout...
just happens to coincide with the mortgage payoff & the term on the bike...
Life is good & gettin better!

Bob (DAKSY) Smith
DAKSY2K on AIM
2K SY Dakota Sport +