An Interesting Letter

From: Dustin Williams (dustinewilliams@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2008 - 01:37:07 EST

I just got an interesting letter from a local Dodge dealer. They say
that my 1994 Dakota is in high demand and they want to buy it from me,
they'll even give me 110% of Blue Book (reading the fine print points
out that it's 110% of the lowest possible Blue Book value). Of course
looking in the Washington, Alaska, and N. Idaho Truck Trader there's
nothing even close listed, and I bet if I did I could get a good $2000
more for it than the dealer would give me.... Of course this brings up
one obvious question: Why the heck would I want to sell my truck? I
like having every optional feature offered at the time and I really
like not having to make payments.

Dustin Williams
Tacoma, WA
1994 Dodge Dakota SLT CC 4x4 V8