RE: testicatteed

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2008 - 08:56:43 EST

Presidential Candidates: Show me someone who will admit their mistakes in
the past (openly and without some "creative writing" to make it sugar
coated), someone who's honest, doesn't need to spend millions of dollars on
campaign funding, and someone who doesn't slam their opponents....and I'll
actually vote for them. Oh wait, that's not possible in politics.

Opus T. Penguin for President!!!!

- Bernd