Re: testicatteed

From: Christopher Orr (corr@manual-override.net)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2008 - 09:37:10 EST

Bernd D. Ratsch wrote:
> Presidential Candidates: Show me someone who will admit their mistakes in
> the past (openly and without some "creative writing" to make it sugar
> coated), someone who's honest, doesn't need to spend millions of dollars on
> campaign funding, and someone who doesn't slam their opponents....and I'll
> actually vote for them. Oh wait, that's not possible in politics.
>
> Opus T. Penguin for President!!!!
>
> - Bernd

(If this doesn't stir the pot, I need to spike it with some Vodka)

Here's my thought on Hillary-

 From the couple times that I've heard her talk, she was beating the
drums for pulling out of Iraq and bringing peace to the Middle East.

My question is: How does a woman speak to an area of people that don't
value women in the same way that we do? For crying out loud, they make
them cover their face in public. Would she have to cover her face just
to get them to listen to her?

How would she do the job over there? I have no doubt that she (all of
them even) have the experience and will to do the job over here...but
the job over there seems to be a pretty hot topic.