Re: testicatteed

From: Dustin Williams (dustinewilliams@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2008 - 14:56:29 EST

> I think it will be down to McCain and Obama.
>
> Any thoughts on who will actually win?
> Who is actually worth a damn?

Obama's plan will expand the welfare state more than any since LBJ,
something which will only further bloat budgets and drag down the
economy. Of course Clinton's plan is no different.

McCain can talk the talk of limited government, liberty, truth,
justice, and the American way (sorry I got a little carried away
there), but his record in the senate doesn't really back that up.
Sure, McCain will cut taxes but he hasn't really given any plans that
will substantively cut spending...honestly I don't think our
government and economy can survive another 8 years of budgetary
fantasy. He also insists on staying in Iraq until Iraqis can actually
take care of themselves, something I support whole hartedly.

So far I'm undecided....oh no, not between Obama and McCain, but
between McCain and who ever the Libertarian Party nominates.

As for who will win, as much as I would hate to see it, unless people
realize that Obama is all talk, he'll clinch it.