new old guy with dakota & shelby dakota stuff for sale

From: Scott & Trilla Miller (stmiller98@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Mar 02 2008 - 09:38:53 EST

hello all, I was a member here about 10 years ago. I check in from time
to time to read the archives when I got time, glad to see the list is
still going. Anyways, I got some stuff in the garage that I need to get
rid of. If anyone is interested, please e-mail me
stmiller98@comcast.net for pics. My eBay id is shelby322 and have
100(nil)ositive feedback, just so you know who you are dealing with:

1) Eagle alloy series 028 wheels. I have 2 of these, they are aluminium
and are a star pattern. A quick search on google will show some pics.
These would make a perfect set of wheels to mount of an extra set of
tires whether it be

slicks, snow tires, ect. They are not show wheels, but they are nice.
They

are for the 6 bolt dakota pattern with 4" of backspacing, I can provide
pics.

2) I have an original shelby dakota step bumper with the CS step pads

3) I have an original shelby dakota light bar - needs the body work
finished or I can take it to the shop and have it put in primer for the
right price

4) I have an original Shelby Dakota air cleaner, I originally had dual
snorkels on mine running out to the radiator support

5) I have 4 original shelby dakota wheels with center caps. =20

6) Original front sway bar from my shelby dakota

7) Original jack for a shelby dakota

8) Original spare tire for a shelby dakota, looks like it was never used

Thats all I can think of for now, I'm taking offers on everything, just
send me an e-mail

Thanks

Scott Miller

Shelby Dakota #322 360 Transplant, 904 Trans, 8 =BE rear with 4.30 =
gears. 11.89@112mph=20