Re: new old guy with dakota & shelby dakota stuff for sale

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Sun Mar 02 2008 - 16:46:08 EST

"Scott & Trilla Miller" <stmiller98@comcast.net> wrote:

> hello all, I was a member here about 10 years ago. I check in from time
> to time to read the archives when I got time, glad to see the list is
> still going.

   Hey cool - a blast from the past! Good to hear from you again,
Scott! What have you been up to lately? I assume from your .sig that
you still have the Dak - looks likes its running really strong - last
I knew, you were somewhere in the 12s? (For anyone not familiar with
his truck, or just needing a memory jog, there are a couple of videos
from 8 years ago, running down the 1/8mi at Carlisle on the DML videos
page (http://www.dakota-truck.net/videos)

   I've seen your Dad's Ram run a few times at South Mountain over the
past several years, but I think the last time we met in person was
probably Carlisle 2001 or 2002! (Back when the DML actually had a
presence at Carlisle) (That was when I was running Bob Tom's '97 at
South Mountain and your little brother crushed my dreams of glory by
putting me on the trailer in the second round.) ;-)

   Anyway, good to hear from you again - its always great to catch up
with Ye Olde DMLers. :-)

--
                                          -Jon-