RE: New old guy

From: Scott Miller (stmiller98@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2008 - 12:31:36 EST

Jon, good to check back in. It's hard to believe that video was from 2000.
I was 20 years old and living the life care free. Quick update:
My brother still has his ram, dad still has his, my shelby got painted viper
red and did a couple small things since then. Still has the same motor and
running strong. I want to get it on a dyno this year since we have one
locally now. I bought a house in 03, got married in 06, and had a son on
2-22-08, so I've had my share of life changes. I recently bought a 99 CTD
ram and have been having fun with that also. I don't drag race near as much
as I used to, but I do try and go to all the street races at Mason-Dixon
Dragway. So much other stuff going on, just don't have time for it like I
used to.

Unreal how time flies

All for now

Scott Miller