Re: RE: Hazy headlights...

From: Josh Battles (josh.lists@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2008 - 17:08:10 EST

On Sun, March 2, 2008 8:04 pm, Bernd D. Ratsch wrote:

> We use the "Kleer Lights" at the dealership....i've tried several others
> (including a kit from 3M) and this one works the best. Yes...you can skimp
> out a little bit by just getting a plastic polish, 2000 grit sand paper, and
> some Testors Clear Coat (model car paint)...but this kit really shines them
> up and gets rid of that nasty yellow on the Jeep lights (and Intrepids).
>
> - Bernd

I've used 3M medium cut compound on mine, with a [cloth pad on a] buffer.
Shines em right up no problems. Just remember to wax them when you wax the
rest of your vehicle and they should stay clear longer than if you were to
leave them untouched.

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com

This message has been brought to you by the American Kneejerk Coalition for Equality, Compassion, and the Restoration of Karmic Unity of Self And Other Silly Hippy Happy-Swell Gayness Bullshit, or AKCECRKUSAOSHHSGB for short.