Re: new old guy with dakota & shelby dakota stuff for sale

From: John Burgan (jburgan3@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2008 - 20:20:14 EST

Shane is a good guy all the way around, I haven't heard from him in about
two years though. Last time I talked to him he had sold his R/T and bought a
Jeep Wrangler. Wonder if he's dragging that. ;-)

I saw Scott's truck run at a couple of the DML meets back in the day, that
little Shelby scoots!

-John