Re: Hazy headlights...

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2008 - 20:55:06 EST

Steve Preston wrote:

> Hey! The headlights on our Jeep GC are getting really
> crappy looking. They're not yellowed,but they are hazy
> with fine scratches. I have been doing some research
> online to see what I could find out about hazy
> headlights,and apparently there are "repair kits"
> available. These consist of some kind of polish and
> sanding "agents" (not government officials,but
> materials used in the sanding process.) My questions
> are extensive,but I only need two answered:
>
> 1.) Do these kits restore headlights back to excellent
> shape?
> 2.) Does anyone have experience with a certain type or
> brand?
>
> Thanks!

http://tinyurl.com/3ey5jd

Boss said it worked great on his Windstar - I've been meaning to give it
a try on my Neon. He said not to apply real hard pressure - to just let
the buffer pad do its thing.

An ordinary person spends his life avoiding tense situations!
Repo man spends his life gettin' IN tense situations!!!
TerribleTom - AIM & Yahoo: silvereightynine
http://www.myspace.com/silvereightynine
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine