Re: Respect Dodges Truck Frames...

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Thu Mar 06 2008 - 01:46:33 EST

Brian Cropp <hskr@cox.net> wrote:

> Those pic have been all over the internet on other
> Dodge truck forums already. There is definitely a
> trailer attached to the hitch and can be seen in some
> of the pics.

   There must be more pics out there than the ones up on that site
then, 'cause you definitely can't see a trailer in any of them. I did
a 'net search, but couldn't find any other references to it except for
a couple of forums which just linked back to the wreckedexotics.com
site, so if they have been all over the Internet, I guess the forums
they were on aren't very well crawled by Google.

--
                                          -Jon-