Re: Wet Lights

From: Dustin Williams (dustinewilliams@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2008 - 22:59:51 EST

Either way, with ventilation it's water in and water out. The problem
I had with my tail light, pre-drain holes was there was nowhere for
the water to go so it would fill up and short out the bulb, then I'd
get pulled over (the second time I had a little to drink, fortunately
the cop left it at the burned out tail light). Now it may get a bit
damp, but it won't fill up. Head lights of course produce a lot more
heat so so it would be vapors not standing water and a vent would be
plenty adequate rather than a full blown drain hole.