Re: OT: Bikes

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat Mar 08 2008 - 13:05:48 EST

DAKSY wrote:

> Hey, T-Tom...
>
> <>Thoughts?<>
>
> RICE!
>
> <>Comments?<>
>
> RICE!
>
> <>Can I get him down lower?<>
>
> LOWER PRICE = RICE!
>
> <> Whats a fair price for a new surplus motorcycle like that?<>
>
> FAIR PRICE FOR RICE = YEN!
>
> Buy a damn Harley, dude...My Sporty (05 883C) with 9K miles is at the dealer
> for $5995...
>
> http://www.brunswickharley.com/usedbikes.cfm?viewid=596
>
> Just my $.02...
>
> Probably can't tell that I love THIS country, huh...
>
> Bob (DAKSY) Smith
> DAKSY2K on AIM
> 2K SY Dakota Sport +
> V-6 4 x 4 5 speed
> 2K08 Softail Cross Bones
>
> http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/
> Averill Park, NY

Ya' know what the great thing about this country is Bob? That we can
have free enterprise and all that good stuff - allowing auto parts
houses like NAPA, AutoZone, Advance, etc etc... to spring up on almost
every street corner... heh

so when your Hog leaks all its oil out on a run into town, you can pick
up a case real easy :-D

An ordinary person spends his life avoiding tense situations!
Repo man spends his life gettin' IN tense situations!!!
TerribleTom - AIM & Yahoo: silvereightynine
http://www.myspace.com/silvereightynine
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine