Re: OT: Bikes

From: Tom Byrne (kerib@ptd.net)
Date: Sun Mar 09 2008 - 16:07:29 EDT

The I like the new Triumph engines better (actually, I like old Triumph
engines better). OK, why do both Harley dealers near me use Yama-bond to
seal Harley engines after they have had them apart? Why are Harleys so
damned heavy and gaudy. They are pure tack on wheels, like a painted whore.

I hate chrome. When I bought my Dak, I made sure I go the sport look option
with the painted grille.