Re: Re: OT Bikes

From: Dustin Williams (dustinewilliams@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 09 2008 - 22:05:50 EDT

> Ya know... this is the very first time I have honestly been offended by
> someones post. As for my age I'm 27, not 24. Which really doesnt matter
> because "babyface" that I am, I still get no respect from anyone.

Being 23 and in management I know what you mean. Being young and baby
faced means that it takes twice as much work to get the respect of
someone in their 30s and 40s (those in their 50s and 60s are wise
enough that their just glad their's someone with enough youth and
energy to do the job). I know most of my employees respect me because
I've earned it with a lot of hard work over the last 5 1/2 months
learning their jobs, the entire SOP, and all the management stuff. As
for the rest, well, I don't give a damn, as long as they do what I
tell them to when the time comes it's all good, and if they don't,
well I know good and well that my boss will back me up and will slap
them up the side of the head with a write up twice as hard and twice
as fast for disrespecting me, and if he didn't our division General
Manger and Operations Manger who chose me of the position sure will.

Here's to the young bucks!

Dustin Williams
Facility Manager Trainee
Biomat USA, Tacoma