Re: How did you find the DML?

From: Dustin Williams (dustinewilliams@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 15 2008 - 14:08:04 EDT

Last February I was thinking about putting a lift kit on my truck and
found Jon's tire size calculator. About the same time my transfer case
started making noise and I found some other information on their that
I would look at. Finally in March or April I was back at the DML
website again and decided to join, first in digest mode, then I got
fed up with that and went to the standard emails.

Dustin Williams
Tacoma, WA
1994 Dodge Dakota SLT CC 4x4 V8