Re: RE: Performance 'CHIP' on Ebay

From: tony (ttroidl@bluefrog.com)
Date: Sat Mar 15 2008 - 17:31:04 EDT

Well,

after looking thru lots of other listings for simular items I see many of
them TELL you it's a resistor!

however one is scamming by making his LOOK like a module, even shows what
LOOKS like a chip, simply a resistor in a 16 pin chip style package, with 2
wires soldered to 2 pins.

dirty....

how about I sell a kit to turn your 4cly engine into a fule saving 3 cyl!

(included in the kit are directions and a spark plug socket!)

<grin>