Re: How did you find the DML?

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 15 2008 - 20:08:53 EDT

Way back in 1998 or 1999 when I had my lil 'ol 97 V6, I wanted more poop
from it. So with my trusty Web TV, I fired it up and did some searching. Found
this place and never looked back, even when I upgraded my truck to what I have
now, I never left the place that got me started modifying new trucks.

Ed "Olznut" Halterman '06 Ram Quad Cab Patriot Blue 2500 Cummins diesel 14.3
at 103 mph! '66 Olds 442, "Project Olds", Intense Blue.