DUKESFEST 2008: Driving the Dak or a rental....what would you do??

From: \ (dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2008 - 23:10:54 EDT

Judy & I are going to Dukesfest 2008 in Atlanta (June
27-30th).Other than the price of gas(if your a true
Dukes fan,u dont let gas prices keep you from
going)...

Ok,our choices in driving are either a rental that
gets 28-33 mpg,or driving the "Dakota" down there....

Granted i'll have to have the 45RFE tranny
serviced,oil changed before we'd go,plus the "Dakota"
would be more comfortable than taking a mid-size or
full size rental...

To me,the only reason,besides the mpg issue,is the
fact that our Dakota (Blue Thunder),gets 20-22 mpg on
the I-system,and shes turned 126,000 miles...

If the rental breaks down,were in better shape to be
covered..

Your Ideas guys???? (this means you too Bernd!)

BTW,i'm getting my dream fulfilled.I get to drive a
General Lee at Dukesfest 2008 & in the Parade....

Yee-Haa!!!

100 days and counting!

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs