Re: DUKESFEST 2008: Driving the Dak or a rental....what would you do??

From: Dustin Williams (dustinewilliams@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2008 - 00:45:06 EDT

I thought about renting a car for a weekend trip once, but being 23
the rental would have cost more than the gas, but in the long run the
Dakota broke down and I had to tow it back...in the end the rental
would have saved me about $1000. Of course aside from major
catastraphic failure it's worth it to take your own rig, but that's
just my 2 cents worth.