camper for sale

From: al klabunde (braindrain4u@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 26 2008 - 18:52:36 EDT

Seeing this on craigs list I emailed the guy and
checkout the scam he came back with-Wed, 26 Mar 2008
21:15:21 +0200
From: "Tyler Nielson" <tntylernielson@gmail.com>
To: "al klabunde" <braindrain4u@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: 2004 Excellent, lifted on/off-road Jayco
Baja Qwest pop-up - $1500
    Alright, i`m glad you are still interested. As i
said in my first email i will explain how iSOLD It
works because i want you to be clear on every aspect
of this transaction. They are the best eBay selling
services. You simply drop an item to one of their
stores or they pick it up from your home, you find a
buyer and they will take care of the rest. When i left
in Canada i left 4 items for sale in their custody,
they picked them up from my home so don`t ask at what
store, or where the item is exactly because i don`t
know, all i know is that they are holding them in one
of their warehouses, but as long as they are handling
the shipping and handling i don`t care where they are.
I forgot to mention that the shipping is included in
the price of sale. They offered me a discount on
shipping because i am selling a large number of items
and i can afford that. To make things clear the item
is in US and only I am in Canada.

So basically they have the item insured and ready for
shipping. As soon as i will have your shipping details
i will send it to them and they will start the
transaction. They will email you with an invoice and
payment instructions. You will have to send the
payment to one of their agents by following the
payment instructions. Then you will send the payment
details to them, they will validate the transaction
and will start the shipping ASAP. If you will have
questions you can ask them directly.

Unfortunately the pick up is not possible because this
is an urgent sale (like i said before i intended to
sell this on eBay when i should have returned from
Canada but due to some recent problems back home i am
forced to sell it now). iSOLD It suggested to offer a
return policy because my offers would substantially
increase so i am offering a 10 day guarantee. This
eliminates the pick up option but you will have the
time to inspect it and decide if you want it or not.
If for any reason you decide not to keep it, they will
give you a full refund and will return the item on my
expense.

So if you agree with this terms and decide to proceed,
then i will need your full name and shipping address
in order to start the transaction.

As soon as i receive this details from you i will
forward them to iSOLD It exactly as you sent them.

Thank you

Tyler

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs