Re: Re: just testing

From: Ray Irons (rayirons@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2008 - 14:21:39 EDT

--- DAKSY <rsmith13@nycap.rr.com> wrote:

> Hey, Ray!
>
> <> Tap, tap, tap.....is this thing on? Just
> checking if my new Email
> address
> is working. Haven't seen any DML mail since I
> changed it. ???<>
>
> Whew! I thought I'd missed a bomb scare or virus of
> epidemic proportions!
> Haven't gotten anything since the "Monthly Etiquette
> Post!"
>
> Almost 50 Degrees here! Gonna go ride the new X
> Bones!
>
> I'd put up a pic of it, but bein an ole CRS Fart, I
> can't figger out how!
>
> Bob (DAKSY) Smith
> DAKSY2K on AIM
> 2K SY Dakota Sport +
> V-6 4 x 4 5 speed
> 2K08 HD Softail CrossBones
> Satin Black (Not Yellow)
> http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/
> Averill Park, NY

Yeah Jon put out that monthly missive and a bunch of
folks probably read it for the first time and it
scared then into not posting for a bit!

BTW, Bob, don't feel bad,I cant figure out how post
post pics here either. I can post them into a forum
for riders I belong to, so here is a link to a pic of
my bike at Lassen National Volcanic Park out here in
California.

http://www.pashnit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=168115&postcount=91

Really nice that day, and my then GF now finacee, told
me I really, REALLY, needed to go for a ride. I packed
a lunch and took off for Lassen. Just a short hundred
mile ride for a solo picnic. Gave me a good chance to
clear my head and calm my nerves. I figure I was
suffering from PMS, Parked Motorcycle Syndrome!

Ray

Ray