Re: WooHoo!! Motor is done at machine shop (finally)

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Thu Apr 10 2008 - 23:37:08 EDT

"Bernd D. Ratsch" <bernd@dodgetrucks.org> wrote:
> I'm still looking for an M1 (2BBL or 4BBL) intake though.

   Are they no longer available? Or did you mean that you're looking
on the used market for a more affordable unit? I know Edelbrock makes
a Magnum intake (might be an RPM Air Gap), which should flow decent
numbers if it is like their other Air Gap stuff, though you would have
to install injector bungs since its only set up for a carb.

--
                                          -Jon-