Re: RE: 2 cycle gas

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sun Apr 13 2008 - 19:36:28 EDT

Bernd D. Ratsch wrote:
> I've run several 5.9L Cummins on 60-70% used (filtered) ATF without any
> issues at all. They actually run smoother and get about 2mpg better in the
> process (go figure). Normally, abou a 50/50 mix of used ATF and Diesel is
> about right. Do NOT run this in the 6.7L though (bad things happen to the
> cats).
>
> - Bernd

I was just about to say that you prolly dont want to do that in the new
ULSD (ultra low sulfer diesel) engines... heh

can anyone say "particulate filters?"

The Mopar Enthusiasts Crunch Team http://tinyurl.com/32g3qj
An ordinary person spends his life avoiding tense situations!
Repo man spends his life gettin' IN tense situations!!!
TerribleTom - AIM & Yahoo: silvereightynine
http://www.myspace.com/silvereightynine
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine