RE: Blinker causes radio to go out and back on

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2008 - 11:10:32 EDT

Remove the driver-side kick panel and you'll see a black box. There are
three connectors on it - remove them and check them for water/condensation.
If there is, clean them with some contact cleaner and dry them. Put some
dielectric grease (very light coating) on the connectors and reinstall them.
This is the most common cause/problem but there are a few other
possibilities (Front control module is one other that can cause this)

- Bernd