Blinker causes radio to go out and back on

From: Jason A Banta (jason.banta@louisville.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2008 - 10:17:00 EDT

I have a question for you all. This morning my truck wouldn't start 01 Quad 4.7. I jumped it, drove to work, and on the way to work, when ever I would turn on the blinker, the radio would go off and then come back on. Truck also wouldn't start back up once I got to work. Anyone ever hear of this happening before and if so, what could be the problem?

My first thought was the battery, but the radio/blinker thing is making me think it may be something much more expensive.

Thanks

Jason Banta
Technology/Facilities Manager
School of Public Health and Information Sciences
University of Louisville
jason.banta@louisville.edu
502-852-2489