RE: Blinker causes radio to go out and back on

From: tkoth (tkoth@cox.net)
Date: Wed Apr 16 2008 - 21:47:54 EDT

I have mostly been lurking for the last few years because I have very little
time for anything but work. I know.... bad! I always read the digests
and have learned a ton from everyone here. But I just have one thing to
say.....

Ain't it great to have Bernd on here!?!?!

Awesome resource. Thanks for all your help over the years !!!

Tim Koth
2000 CC 4X4 4.7 (Still getting me all over the back country of Arizona!)