Re: Removing sun visor

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Thu Apr 17 2008 - 10:05:23 EDT

Terrible Tom wrote:

> And this would be a
> good time to replace the burnt out bulbs in those clearence lights Jason
> :D ehehe... AutoZone sells Amber LED replacements for 194 bulbs!

Yeah, I've replaced each of them several times years ago. Because I
didn't know any better, I got to the bulbs by removing the amber lenses
instead of removing the sockets from behind. I think I messed up the
seals around the lenses and let water get in there, and the electrical
connections inside all of the sockets have rusted out. Now they don't
work even with new bulbs. I wouldn't mind fixing them, but it's not in
my top hundred priorities.