Re: Re: RE: speaker install

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Fri Apr 18 2008 - 13:33:19 EDT

"GMBlows GMBlows" <gmblows@msn.com> wrote:

> Thanks Bernd

> My right door has light blue with black, and light blue with red.
> And how about the rears

   The closest FSM I have to your '99 model year is a 2001. The
colors Bernd gave for the left front speaker match with the 2001 FSM,
but this one lists the right front as light blue w/violet stripe (+)
and light blue with black stripe (-).

   This FSM lists the left rear as white w/red stripe (+), white
with black stripe (-), and the right rear as tan w/violet stripe (+),
tan with black stripe (-).

   Obviously there have been some differences through the years, so I
don't know how useful that is going to be to you, considering I don't
have a 1999 FSM. The next closest FSM I have is for 1996, but
considering that's a GenII, it may have even less in common with your
'99 than the '01 does. I'd be happy to look it up for you if you want
though, just let me know if so and I can probably get around to it a
little later this evening.

--
                                          -Jon-