Re: Happy Birthday Tom

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sun Apr 20 2008 - 11:48:13 EDT

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> Actually, as long as we're on the subject, this may be somewhat
> relevant... I hope that you won't have a cow over this, but I may
> have sent you a lil' birthday present of sorts. It's nothing to get
> udderly excited about, but I think it will meat with your approval.
> It would have been cool to have it arrive on your birthday, but I
> guess it will be a bit late. (Don't get me wrong, I've got no beef
> with you, I've actually been meaning to send it for a while now, but
> didn't get to it until now. Not because I've been standing around
> chewing my cud or something, I've just been bogged down with work,
> shoveling the figurative manure, as it were. OK, there was a little
> procrastination thrown in there too...) ;-) I wasn't able to get the
> package to the post office today, so I guess I'll have to hoof it on
> down there on monday.
>
> Or, maybe I'm trying to steer you in the wrong direction, in which
> case all of the above may be just a load of bull? I suppose you will
> just have to wait (until the cows come home?) to find out.
>
> Well, I guess I've milked that one enough, I'm going to go ahead
> and put myself out to pasture now, before someone calls in the patty
> wagon...

oh no....

hahahahhahhahaaaaa...

Are you sure thats not considered violation of some postal code for
shipping a hazardous substance through the mail system? lol

ITS STILL ALIVE!!!!

The Mopar Enthusiasts Crunch Team http://tinyurl.com/32g3qj
An ordinary person spends his life avoiding tense situations!
Repo man spends his life gettin' IN tense situations!!!
TerribleTom - AIM & Yahoo: silvereightynine
http://www.myspace.com/silvereightynine
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine