Re: Happy Birthday Tom

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Sun Apr 20 2008 - 16:24:46 EDT

Terrible Tom <silvereightynine@aol.com> wrote:
> oh no....

> hahahahhahhahaaaaa...

   Guess I wasn't subtle enough this time! ;-)

> Are you sure thats not considered violation of some postal code for
> shipping a hazardous substance through the mail system? lol

   Heh! Could be, now that you mention it. :-)

> ITS STILL ALIVE!!!!

   That's rather ironic, actually. It was alive, then it was dead,
now its alive again. ;-) Actually, its spent the better part of a
year or so in my freezer so it was rather dormant, but who knows what
it will become by the time it reaches you... The box might open
itself! ;-)

--
                                          -Jon-