Re: 2008 DML BBQ

From: Don Rey (radon220@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 21 2008 - 09:00:46 EDT

My trigger finger is itching too. Did we set a BBQ date? I'm going to
try my darndest... but a whole lot of things have to go just right for
me to make it.

My house is nearing the move-in date (finally!). I'm looking at June.
But my truck has managed to sheer the bolts on the front u-joint/front
driveshaft. I replaced the tranny mount that I believe caused it, but
I gotta find time to get the driveshaft back in there. Plus I'm
driving with almost no exhaust system. It's a wonder I haven't been
pulled over yet. I punch the clutch when I drive by cops :)

Don in CT
89 Dak Vert 318 NV3500 4x(almost) 130dB (110dB in stealth mode)
74 Dart Sport 340 (now the quieter vehicle)