Re: 2008 DML BBQ

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Mon Apr 21 2008 - 11:06:05 EDT

Don Rey wrote:

> My trigger finger is itching too. Did we set a BBQ date?

Friday august 22nd and saturday the 23rd

I'm going to
> try my darndest... but a whole lot of things have to go just right for
> me to make it.

I know that feeling

> My house is nearing the move-in date (finally!). I'm looking at June.
> But my truck has managed to sheer the bolts on the front u-joint/front
> driveshaft. I replaced the tranny mount that I believe caused it, but
> I gotta find time to get the driveshaft back in there. Plus I'm
> driving with almost no exhaust system. It's a wonder I haven't been
> pulled over yet. I punch the clutch when I drive by cops :)

Seems many a Dak who have made it to DML HD have had problems with that
front drive shaft heh heh

Hope you get er' all worked out Don, so you can make it out!!

The Mopar Enthusiasts Crunch Team http://tinyurl.com/32g3qj
An ordinary person spends his life avoiding tense situations!
Repo man spends his life gettin' IN tense situations!!!
TerribleTom - AIM & Yahoo: silvereightynine
http://www.myspace.com/silvereightynine
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine