Neon mirror trim panel

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Mon Apr 21 2008 - 21:53:26 EDT

I'm looking for the trim panel, that covers up the hold in the passenger
side door where a mirror usually would be? Basically the beauty peice
for a Neon with no passenger side mirror.

I searched FleaBay and didnt see one... was wondering if any of the
other neon folks on the DML might happen to know where I can find one?
My other alternative is duct tape heh...

The Mopar Enthusiasts Crunch Team http://tinyurl.com/32g3qj
An ordinary person spends his life avoiding tense situations!
Repo man spends his life gettin' IN tense situations!!!
TerribleTom - AIM & Yahoo: silvereightynine
http://www.myspace.com/silvereightynine
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine