AX-15

From: David Wilker (wilkerbeast01@charter.net)
Date: Mon Apr 21 2008 - 22:40:43 EDT

Hello all;

 Long time listen, first time caller...
 I have a lovely '98 Club Cab with the awesome 2.5 powerplant, and the
 equally awesome AX-15 , which I have somehow managed to foul up the 3rd gear
 synchro in (big surprise). I got a used transmission from a great guy in
 CT, and now I have the old one to play with. Can anyone tell me if fixing
 it is doable, or even worthwhile? I know they are not that easy to find for
 a 2wd .

--
If we cannot afford to take care of Veterans, then we should stop making them.
David C. Wilker Jr.