Re: 2008 DML BBQ

From: \ (dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Apr 22 2008 - 08:48:16 EDT

Sorry,Judy & I wont be coming.Our trip this year is in 8 weeks to Atlanta for DUKESFEST 2008.

Plus i recently became co-owner with a friend of mine's 69' General Lee Charger,that we'll be running around Atlanta,Conyers & Covington,Ga in...

This trips gonna cost us $220 in gas,$150 in motels,$100 in food(were hosting a party for the cast and Dukes stunt crew)...

were renting a 08' Impala(The Dak stays home)

BTW,the Dak gets Dixie horns this year...