Re: Cruise Control

From: Dustin Williams (dustinewilliams@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 29 2008 - 20:46:37 EDT

I had a problem like that with my speedometer a few months ago, when I
traced back the wires off the transfer case I found one that was
broken and one really close to it, I cut them and drove it, the spedo
was fine, spliced them together and it still worked great. Problem
solved. I then made sure they were positioned a bit better so they
wouldn't rub like that again.