Re: Carfax, anyone?

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Mon May 05 2008 - 22:48:35 EDT

Jason Bleazard wrote:

> On Mon, May 5, 2008 12:23 pm, Andy Levy said:
>
>>Honestly, I think it's worth a second look.
>

> Norah says, "PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE INDECISION MONSTER. Thank you." :-)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

As I read Andys post, I thought to myself "HAHAHA! - Jason just made a
passive decision and heres Andy stirring it up again"

> It is pretty tempting to go with the "Bic lighter" model... drive it until it
> doesn't drive any more, then strip it for parts and get another one just like
> it.

Eh I understand that theory... but when something breaks down or wears
out I start looking for new and psychotic ways to fix it. While having a
discussion with my mother about my automotive delema.. she asked me "at
what point does it become too far gone for you to fix again" - and I
replied somethign along the lines of 90% of the body rusted away heh,
and maybe not even then.

The Mopar Enthusiasts Crunch Team http://tinyurl.com/32g3qj
An ordinary person spends his life avoiding tense situations!
Repo man spends his life gettin' IN tense situations!!!
TerribleTom - AIM & Yahoo: silvereightynine
http://www.myspace.com/silvereightynine
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine