RE: Neon Engine Question...

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Thu May 08 2008 - 22:16:25 EDT

I've already modified two of them at the dealership with cold-air, turbo
back exhaust, and an aftermarket blow-off valve and pipe - they rock! Just
waiting for the stage-II system to be released. What do I think of them -
really excellent work from the SRT group and the only complaint is the
shifter under fast/hard acceleration (but an easy fix with the new shifter
gate assembly).

- Bernd