RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Throttle stuck after TB cleaned - FIXED!

From: Brian (hskr@cox.net)
Date: Sat May 10 2008 - 16:40:55 EDT

Wow, go figure. Bernd didn't have the right answer. And did you happen to
look and see if there was a bearing in the center between the blades?? If
the shaft is dry, it doesn't matter if it's in perfect shape, or not, there
is going to be extra resistance until you apply some sort of lubricant.
Bruce from F&B uses anti-seize because it resists freezing up with nitrous
use as compared to other lubes, and doesn't wear or wash off as easily.

brian cropp