Re: Mileage

From: knox.james@sympatico.ca
Date: Wed May 14 2008 - 17:49:07 EDT

We are paying $5.00 and above for the equivilent quantity in Canada. The
cost of oil per barrel is down somewhat. Greed in the Fuel companies and
Govt gas taxes is killing us. Now food and everything transported costs
more, Ethanol produced from corn is causing a food crisis, as corn is used
to feed live stock, chickens and people. Instead of wheat farmers are
growing corn for fuel and a loaf of bread costs almost as much as gal of
gas. World rice is also in short supply thus a need for corn and wheat for
human consumption. They cut down the rainforest to grow more corn for
ethanol production. What happened to save the rain forest ? Dak content - a
4x4 Dak will go into the bush to live off the land.

Jim , 91 Dak
American and Canadian Dollar on par at this point.