RE: Thermostat or worse

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Wed May 21 2008 - 07:25:28 EDT

Doesn't sound like a t'stat. What are the temperatures across the radiator
core (inlet, outlet, top, bottom, center)? Any changes in temp across the
core that are more than 15 degrees? What about the fan clutch...does it
spin free/easy when at normal operating temp or is there some resistance?

- Bernd