Re: Fuel Pump and shocks

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Wed May 21 2008 - 22:10:04 EDT

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> "Andy Levy" <andy.levy@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 7:22 AM, Bernd D. Ratsch <bernd@dodgetrucks.org> wrote:
>>
>>>I had blown out a set of RS5000's years ago when my truck was lifted...I
>>>stuck with the ES9000's (ProComp). Plus, the RS5000's aren't that stiff of
>>>a ride either.
>

>>Compared to stock they sure are.
>

> IIRC, those were the shocks that turned Jason's '95 into a paint
> shaker. I think he only ran them a very short time (a few weeks if
> that?) and had to pull them off because it was like riding in a farm
> wagon. Maybe they are different from GenII to GenIII, but I remember
> he was extremely dissapointed with them, they ended up being a huge
> waste of money.

I have those shocks heh - Jason gave em to me... I never put them on
Christine. One of these days they might see use if that truck ever gets
finished

The Mopar Enthusiasts Crunch Team http://tinyurl.com/32g3qj
An ordinary person spends his life avoiding tense situations!
Repo man spends his life gettin' IN tense situations!!!
TerribleTom - AIM & Yahoo: silvereightynine
http://www.myspace.com/silvereightynine
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine