Gas filler tube

From: ttroidl@bluefrog.com
Date: Thu May 22 2008 - 14:11:13 EDT

Anyone know where I can get one for my '97 sport?
Mine rusted thru and I loose gas filling up $$$ not to mention a bit of a system pressure leak!

I tried a local place that sells southern parts, $120 used, and he has to order it!

OUCH!

 I mean that COULD be enough to pay for a tank of gas and I'm gonna spend that on the filler tube?

Gotta replace the tank straps too, rst-157's are aropund $50 unless someone here knows a place I can get those too?

Tried a few places like pricegrabber with little luck, not much googling either...

thanks much!

Tony.