Re: Rear sway bar size...

From: Chris Reck (chris_blm@comcast.net)
Date: Fri May 30 2008 - 20:19:12 EDT

I just ordered mine. I have a 1999 CC 4x4 and mine were the 15mm. I ended
up ordering these:

http://www.jegs.com/i/Prothane/311/4-1125/10002/-1 $32.99

All the research I did showed these were the correct ones (even calling
Prothane). I haven't installed them yet. Synth bushings seem to be quite
expensive, but I think they'll be worth it.

Regarding the clunk you hear from the rear, have you changed your shocks out
with non-factory shocks? I use Rancho RSX shocks and found the lower
eye-holes to be just a tad too big for the bolt, and the shock clunks around
the bolt. I took a bit of electrical tape and wrapped 3/4 the way around
and fit it in. Solved the clunk!

Chris Reck
Bloomington, IL

'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 V6 (Deep Amethyst)
"It's not the meat, it's how you apply the rub"