Re: tap, tap, SCREEEECH!

From: Eric (huffy340@gmail.com)
Date: Sat May 31 2008 - 14:53:35 EDT

> I'll never understand why people tie their email to their ISP.
> They're holding you hostage. Yahoo! Mail! is! free!, GMail is
> free

You can pop with Gmail, too, so it's not like you have to use the
webclient. To get a copy of your own messages, you migh tneed
to use the smtp relay for your ISP (though, some ISPs may not
allow you to specify the gmail address as your return).

And you get a free archive, easily searchable with
google. The DML already has a good search engine, so the feature
is more useful on other mailing lists.