RE: ot help 94 escort

From: Brian (hskr@cox.net)
Date: Sat May 31 2008 - 13:38:03 EDT

You sure it's not the battery itself?? Had a problem with a '94 T-bird with
the 3.8 where if it sat for more than 2-3 days without driving it, it
wouldn't want to start. If I shorted out the terminals on the starter to
bypass the solenoid relay it would spin up fine. Ended up finding a bad
power wire from the battery to the starter. It didn't look bad, but after I
replaced it, and cleaned the starter, I had no further problems.

brian cropp