RE: M1

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2008 - 17:45:46 EDT

You do loose "a little bit" with the 4BBL, but definitely not on the 408.
You can always install a "turtle" (cone on the center of the plenum) - they
help out with large plenums and low-end TQ. I'd honestly stick with the
4BBL as they are much easier to come by...plus, if you every decide to put a
blower on that engine, the 4BBL is the way to go.

- Bernd